Can You Benefit from Using Castor Oil for Eyebrows?
Castor oil works great for everybody as it is natural, gentle, and suits all hair and skin types. Do you think you need to start using castor oil for eyebrows now? This nutrient-rich oil is a surefire eyelash booster for you and the following:
People who want to fill out their brows – People who have plucked too much hair or have had threading mishaps can still fill in their sparse brows with the help of castor oil. Actually, anyone who wishes to look fierce and sexy with thicker brows can use it.
A person suffering from alopecia – Alopecia is a type of hair loss that happens when your immune system erroneously attacks your hair follicles. When this happens, hair stops growing. This can occur in all areas of the body, including your head and eyebrows. Applying castor oil helps grow hair back by stimulating the hair follicles.
People who have undergone Chemotherapy – It’s no secret that people who go through chemo lose their hair due to the drugs or radiation used in the process. This may include shedding of the eyebrows. The good news is using castor oil for eyebrows can help revive lost strands with continued use.
Different factors affect hair thickness in the eyebrow area. Just because you made a plucking mistake, it does not mean you have to endure awful looking eyebrows forever. With the help of castor oil, you can restore your brows again in no time.
How Castor Oil Thickens Your Eyebrows
Castor oil helps eyebrows become thicker via a two-fold task:
- Preventing eyebrow (hair) loss
- Encouraging the growth of more hair along the eyebrow area
Castor oil exhibits these abilities due to its nutrient-rich composition. It contains essential fatty acids, vitamin E, and proteins. The proteins help reinforce and strengthen hair while Vitamin E repairs the damage. This makes hair strands sturdy and less prone to breakage. The fatty acids stimulate blood circulation to promote hair growth. This includes ricinoleic acid, which makes up about 85 -95 percent of the castor oil’s composition.
The dual action of castor oil for eyebrows ensures that your eyebrows do not just grow thicker. Existing hair follicles on your brows produce healthy hair that won’t fall off easily.
Looking for the best brands of castor oil that really work? Find out who made it on Castor Oil Review’s list of top castor oil brands.
How to Use Castor Oil for Eyebrows
With the natural ability to grow hair, castor oil can thicken your eyebrows too. Take note of these important tips for an easy, breezy eyebrow boost!
Supplies You Need
Getting the right tools and materials is the first step in effectively using castor oil for eyebrows. Here’s a list of the basic items you need to gather up. Make them ready for your everyday eyebrow-thickening routine.
- Face cleanser – Pick a gentle cleanser that suits your skin type. Remember that a clean face is your best canvass for any face care routine. That includes your regular application of castor oil for eyebrows.
- Eye makeup remover – If there are some brow pencil residues left on your brows, use an eye makeup remover to clean your eyebrow area effectively.
- Cotton swab or eyeliner brush – Use either of these two options as your castor oil applicator, depending on which one works for you and what is available.
- Small tube container (Optional) – If you are constantly on travel and you are more comfortable carrying with you a smaller container than a bigger castor oil bottle, then you will need this. Make sure it is clean and always filled-up wherever you go!
5 Simple Steps to Having Bolder Brows
- Clean your face. Remove any traces of makeup, especially from the eyes. Wash your face with warm water using a gentle cleanser suitable for your skin type.
- Take some oil. Use a cotton swab or eyeliner brush and dip it slowly into the castor oil. Be careful not to take excessively to avoid dripping.
- Apply it to your eyebrows. Glide directly over your brows along the direction of growth to avoid further uprooting.
- Leave on. Let the oil sit overnight to allow absorption.
- Repeat regularly. Do the process every night until desired results are visible.
How Soon Do You See Results?
As with any hair growing practices, thickening your brows takes time and patience too. You may see visible results after several weeks of regular use. It is easy for you to do. All it takes is your commitment to a daily routine. Have fun with it and make every application count. Eventually, you will notice yourself finally flaunting a pair of big, bold celebrity brows!
Apply castor oil for eyebrows at night before bedtime. This allows plenty of time for the oil to absorb into the strands for maximum benefits.
Safety Tips When Using Castor Oil for Eyebrows
Castor oil works well with any skin or hair type. However, you must make sure to use it properly to achieve positive results. When using castor oil for eyebrows, remember these few safety tips:
- Avoid contact with eyes. Sensitive tissues make up the eyes. In case the oil gets into your eyes, wash it with water. If irritation or itchiness persists, call your doctor immediately.
- Make sure to keep the bottle of castor oil airtight and store it in a cool dry place. Keep product away from direct sunlight. Heat may alter and diminish the natural properties of the oil.
- Keep the product out of reach of children to avoid accidental swallowing. Castor oil is known to have mild laxative effects on the body. Seek medical help in case of accidental swallowing.
- Always use clean cotton swabs or any applicator. Using dirty tools may contaminate the product and may cause irritation on your skin.
- EXTRA TIP: Use 100% Cold-Pressed Castor Oil because it contains the highest amount of nutrients. It is free from chemicals and solvents; therefore, it is pure, natural, and safe.
Can you use castor oil for the whole face? While it thickens your eyebrows, castor oil can also give you a flawless face that healthy and glowing. Find out two of the most effective ways to use castor oil for face.
Natural Eyebrow Makeover
Have you ever noticed that the famous Leonardo da Vinci painting, The Mona Lisa does not have eyebrows? Imagine looking at the mirror and finding out that you don’t have eyebrows just like her. Would it make you feel odd? No need to experience that odd feeling. When you have castor oil for eyebrows helping you grow your eyebrows, expect them to look perfect.
If you’re one of those who spend thousands of dollars to maintain perfectly groomed eyebrows, losing them is a shock. Keep them thick for a more defined outline. You know the secret to growing them the natural way, right? All you need to do is use castor oil for eyebrows regularly. There’s no time to waste, so start your daily brow-thickening routine today.
Can’t get enough of castor oil’s beauty benefits? While you can use castor oil for a natural eyebrow makeover, it is also a common ingredient in many cosmetic products. Find out the various uses of castor oil for cosmetics.