Why Longer Eyelashes?
Gorgeous eyelashes are a surefire way to make you look pretty, but that is not just about it. These delicate strands have a more functional purpose of protecting your eyes. It can enhance your look and boost your inner confidence as well. Here is a rundown of the top benefits of longer and fuller eyelashes.
Many surveys found that men are generally attracted to women with beautiful eyes. Having an alluring set of eyelashes complements the eyes, making them look more attractive. If you got a man who is playing quite hard-to-get, tease him with fluttering eyelashes he cannot resist.
Longer eyelashes can make the eyes seem wider and open. They create a dramatic effect that draws attention. Notice how celebrities often wear longer and darker eyelashes. Well-defined lashes appear more visible in photographs or in person even from afar.
The key function of eyelashes is to keep dirt out of the eyes. Very sensitive tissues make up the eyes. Your lashes help protect them from dryness, irritation, and infection. Longer eyelashes are better at keeping dust and debris from daily activities out of the eyes.
Quick Prep Time
Whether you apply makeup regularly or on occasions, having longer eyelashes is perfect. You may say goodbye to mascaras, eyelash curlers, and falsies. When you have thicker eyelashes, you can create a fierce look in a matter of minutes.
How Effective is Castor Oil for Eyelashes Growth
Castor oil is rich in essential nutrients for growing long and strong lashes.
It contains ricinoleic acid found in castor seeds. This makes up about 85 to 95 percent of the castor oil’s composition. This component fuels the hair follicles to produce long, thick, and healthy tresses. This oil packs a high amount of omega-9 fatty acids good for maintaining a smooth hair. It helps hydrate and seal in moisture to keep hair from becoming dry and brittle. Castor oil is good for any types of hair because it carries Vitamin E and protein. Vitamin E helps repair damaged hair while protein strengthens it. Protein makes up hair strands such as eyelashes. Adding more protein from castor oil refuels eyelashes to make it more resilient to breakage.
Because of its ability to grow and strengthen hair, castor oil for eyelashes growth became a popular trend. It is nice to get your own bottle of castor oil for eyelashes and start your lash-lengthening story.
5 Easy Steps to Use Castor Oil for Eyelashes
Excited to get OMG lashes? Follow these simple steps to grow breathtaking eyelashes effectively using castor oil for eyelashes.
- Clean your face. Remove any traces of makeup, especially from the eyes.
- Take some oil. Use an applicator brush or mascara wand and dip it into the castor oil.
- Apply it to your lashes. Run the brush from base to tips, applying evenly.
- Leave on. Allow it to absorb as it works on your lashes overnight.
- Repeat regularly. Do the process every night until desired results are visible.
How Soon Do You See Results?
Seeing visible results may take several weeks of regular use. You cannot get those long lashes that you want overnight, especially if you opt to get it the natural way. It is important to give the oil enough time to work on your lashes.
The best time to apply castor oil for eyelashes is at night before bedtime. This allows plenty of time for the oil to absorb into the strands for maximum benefits.
When using castor oil for eyelashes growth, make sure to use it properly. Castor oil is suitable for use for all skin and hair types. However, there are a few safety tips to keep in mind.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If your eyes feel itchy while using the product, discontinue use and seek medical advice immediately.
- Make sure to seal the bottle of castor oil tightly and store it in a cool and dry place. Keep product away from direct sunlight as this can alter the state of the oil.
- Keep the product away from children. Castor oil is known to have mild laxative effects on the body. Contact your doctor in case of accidental swallowing.
- If using a mascara wand to apply the oil on eyelashes, make sure to use a clean brush. Wipe brush with a clean paper towel or tissue and store it in a clean place to avoid dust and dirt buildup. A dirty mascara wand may irritate the eyes.
Which Product to Pick?
Here’s a final and most important tip you need to know before buying a bottle of castor oil for eyelashes growth. Make sure to choose only 100% Cold-Pressed Castor Oil because it contains the highest amount of nutrients and it is free from chemicals and solvents. Check the label for this information. This type of castor oil is pure, natural, and safe.
Numerous products and procedures to enhance the look of eyelashes make noise in the beauty industry. There is the use of mascara, false eyelashes, to lash extensions and even surgeries. Some of them are temporary while others are just crazy expensive.
How lucky for you! You have just learned about the best way for getting longer eyelashes – the natural way. Using castor oil for eyelashes will give you thicker eyelashes that will not break easily. With these simple guidelines in mind, you are on your way to those glamorous lashes you have been dreaming about.